Wednesday, January 28, 2009

New Skin, New Business

direct sales business


Hi there, my name is Tricia Graft and I have recently started my own business selling the most amazing skin care I've ever used.




The skin care is called L'Bri Pure n' Natural. I learned about L'Bri Pure and Natural from a friend of mine who lives in Wisconsin, I couldn't attend her show (way to far a drive from Pennsylvania) but I did go to the website her consultant sent me.


direct sales business



I was very intrigued by what the site had said about the ingredients in most skin care sold. Before I started using L'Bri products, I had never checked ingredients in my skin care. I never realized water was the first ingredient in most skin care sold today.




L'Bri is different beings that Aloe Vera is the first ingredient in all their skin care products. Knowing how well aloe has healed cuts and scrapes on my body, I decided to purchase the skin care.


direct sales business
I was extremely pleased from the very first time I used the product. My skin felt very different. Four days after I started using the product, my face in no longer flakey and dry. I am so excited and want everyone to try this product.
Check out my site at https://www.triciagraft.lbri.com/ . You can order samples to be sent to your house and try the product for yourself.