Friday, July 3, 2009

Natural Aloe Vera Gel for Cuts, Scrapes, Burns and More

aloe skin care Have you ever burnt yourself so badly there was no relief from the stinging pain? Has your child fallen and scraped his/her knee or elbow so bad the bandaids just were not helping?

L'Bri's Aloe Jelly is a product no home should be without, especially those of you with children in the house.

Last month, I was coming out of the doctors office and I fell and scrapedaloe skin care myself up pretty bad. I even had to go back into the doctors office and was told I needed stiches in my elbow. EEK...I am nearly 45 years old and haven't had stiches since I was 'yo high'.

I tried to refute the claim that I did need stiches, but I eventually gave in and did get them. When they did the stiches they wrapped up my elbow and it was definitely hard to move it. They told me not to remove the wrap from my elbow for at least 24 hours.
Lbri natural skincareAfter my regimented 24 hours, I removed the bandage from my elbow and started putting L'Bri Aloe Jelly on it. After putting the aloe jelly on my elbow, it did NOT sting as badly.

Back to the doctors one week later to have the stiches removed, and my doctor was amazed at how well my elbow had healed. He told me I probably could have had the stiches removed sooner.

Back to my fall: I scraped up my elbow, back and my right hand (tried to catch myself - didn't work). When I finally got home I started putting L'Bri Aloe Jelly everywhere I was scraped up.

I was amazed within 2 days most of the scrapes were healed up. I was also Lbri natural skincareamazed at the fact that the aloe jelly actually soothed the scrapes, stopping them from stinging so bad.

I have known for years that aloe vera gel helps burns, but I never would have thought to put it on a cut or a scrape. It truly helped heal my skin quickly.

Other Aloe Jellies found in beach shops and drug stores are not nearly as effective as L'Bri's Aloe Jelly. Most of these products contain synthetic dyes and chemicals that do nothing to help your skin. Trust only totally clear, pure aloe jelly.

Check out this article to see even more benefits of L'Bri's Pure Aloe Jelly.



lbri pure n' natural
Have a sunny day!