Thursday, July 16, 2009

Spotlight on L'Bri's Rejuvenating Enzyme Facial Peel

L'Bri Pure n' Natural

I was asked the other day what my favorite L'Bri Pure n' Natural aloe based skin care product was. I'd never really thought about it before, but that is a real tough question to answer.

I like ALL of L'Bri's products. So I did think about the question, and although I do like all of the products, L'Bri's Rejuvenating Enzyme Facial Peel would have to be one of my favorites.

This is a WOW product for certain!

L'Bri Pure n' Natural
To exfoliate my skin when it looked like this picture was rough. I knew then the importance of exfoliating my skin regularly, but I didn't do that as often as I should have. It actually hurt to exfoliate.


Please Note this is not a good picture of me!



Although I was extremely skeptical of any exfoliating product for my facial skin, I did the peel and WOW, was I ever suprised. Not only did this aloe based Facial Peel NOT burn and scratch my skin, my skin was delightfully soft afterwards.

I had used apricot scrubs, sea salt scrubs and many other scrub type products to try and exfoliate my facial skin without the pain, but those didn't work. I had thought about going to a spa and getting a professional skin peel, but that would cost me over $100 and would be only a one shot deal.

L'Bri Pure n' NaturalIf it worked at the spa, I would want to go regularly, which could get quite expensive.

When I did finally try L'Bri Pure n' Natural Rejuvenating Enzyme Facial Peel, I was absolutely amazed. This product is very similiar to those professional facial peels you get at a spa, but at a fraction of the cost.

And it is NOT just a one time deal, you can have a regular gentle exfoliating facial without pain aloe based skin careand without the hefty cost.

Would you like to try a sample of L'Bri Pure n' Natural aloe based Rejuvenating Enzyme Facial Peel? Contact me with your information for a free sample.



aloe based skin care
Have a Wonderful Day!