Saturday, March 28, 2009

L'Bri Pure n' Natural Did you know selling L'Bri Pure n' Natural is not just limited to in home shows or parties? You CAN market and sell L'Bri products online, unlike many other direct sales companies. Just think how many people you can reach marketing products online. Thousands upon thousands.

Leah Day is a consultant for L'Bri Pure n' Natural who created an online teaching tool to market products online. This teaching tool is called The Dayline, and it is a fantastic tool to instruct you step by step how to market products online.

Why just help friends, family, and others you may know, when there is a world wide web with more people than you can count. Leah does charge an access fee of $87.00 to use the Dayline because she wants you to be invested and use the program. L'Bri Pure n' NaturalI, myself am selling ONLY L'Bri Pure n' Natural products because:
  • They are affordable and they truly work on any skin issue
  • They are a consumable item which makes them recession proof
  • The fantastic results I have witnessed from L'Bri products
  • They are safe and effective, producing beautiful results

I decided to sell products online in addition to traditional marketing because:

  • I want to share this product with as many people as possible.
  • Selling product online allows me to take care of my home on my time.
  • Selling product online is low to no cost marketing.L'Bri Pure n' Natural
  • Selling product online allows me to reach those people who are searching for solutions to their skin challenges.
  • These products are sold thru Direct Sales, so they are mailed directly to the customer.

There are some consultants with L'Bri Pure n' Natural who exclusively market the product online, and are doing quite well with it. There are others who market the product thru sampling and in home shows. I like both traditional and online marketing, so that is what I am doing.

If you have any questions about The Dayline, please contact me for more information.